How to Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number Via OTP IVR System- We hope you all are enjoying our latest tricks and news.Today, We are using a high-speed internet using Broadband connections and many people like us are still using internet via Mobile Hotspot or Wifi-Dongle. All of us are familiar Wifi Dongle and Moblie Hotspot so, to get the access to the Internet on these devices we should require a Sim Card.This Sim Card could of Airtel, Idea, Vodaphone, and Jio also.You have also received many messages from your service provider as per rule of Supreme Court that you should link your Aadhar Card to your mobile number until 31st December 2017.Here, We are going to tell you how you can link Aadhar Card To Mobile Number via OTP very easily.
So, Sit back and read this post carefully we give you a simple way to Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number via OTP.Firstly we informed you all that you can link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number via OTP Before 31st March 2018. Secondly, we give you this verification step is Free of cost.
If you haven't linked your Aadhar Card to your Mobile Number then don't be feeling sad, you are at right place for getting such important information.Let's start this low time-consuming method verification.The best part of this method is that you should not go to any mobile store, you can do verification by yourself.
Steps to Link Aadhar Card to Mobile Number Via OTP
Steps we are going to tell in this post can easily link Aadhar Card to mobile number online.Before telling these steps you will need two things for linking your Identity with your Phone Number.
First-Your Aadhar Number
Second-Your Mobile Number
Method:1 Steps to Link your Aadhar Card to Phone Number Via OTP.
- Firstly take your Phone Number which you want to link.
- Call on 14546 from that number.
- When you call on this Number, It will ask your Aadhar Number.
- Input your Aadhar Number and Confirm it.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your Mobile Number.
- Enter it instantly on the call.
- Finally, you link your Aadhar Card to Mobile Number Successfully!!.
Method:2 To link your Airtel, Idea Number to Aadhar Card on Store
Documents that require linking your Aadhar card to Mobile Number Via OTP.
- Aadhar Card Number
- Phone Number
- A fingerprint for Biometric verification.
- Firstly go to Store of Vodaphone, Idea, Airtel.
- Take your Aadhar Card and Mobile Number.
- They will register your number and you will receive OTP via SMS.
- Tell them OTP. After that, you should give your fingerprint for Bio-Metric Verification.
- Within 24 hours, you will get a confirmation message.
- When you received a message reply with "Y", Then your verification got completed.
- Successfully your Aadhar Card is linked to your Phone Number.
Method:3 Offline Method to link Aadhar Card To Phone Number
Many people are facing a big problem with their Aadhar Card, that is some people had linked there old Phone Number which was lost or that number got Expired.But still, you can change or Update Phone Number in your Aadhar Card offline.
Firstly you have to go UIDAI official site.
Download Aadhar Card Correction form, Click "Here".
Select "Mobile" Option.
Fill Your Aadhar Card Number.
Fill Your Name, address, district, Pincode and other details.
Fill your Phone Number in the form that you want to Update your Aadhar Card.
Attach a photocopy of your Identity like Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Id Card, Pan Card and other Document mention in the form.
Self-attests all documents with your Signature and thumb impression.
After filling this form properly you have to send this form to address given below.
Address:-UIDAI, Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034, India