We all are familiar with Microsoft Windows Operating System on which many people are working in daily life. Windows Operating System is Graphical User Interface (GUI).Now, Today We are using Windows latest version which is Windows 10 released by Microsoft Company. This Window was released on July 29th, 2015.This window is very useful in regarding of many features like Security, Easy sharing of files any many more.After seeing many good features in Windows 10, We found a problem in which a user of this Window loses their Internet Data in very huge amount. We know you all want to find this problem which Windows 10 update automatically.So, here we are going to share various method that How to stop windows 10 update on your PC/Laptop.We know our many visitors are using Windows 10 and facing this issue. So, don't be feeling sad and just read this post and we hope you could learn How to Disable Auto Update.
How to Stop Windows 10 update:-
One thing we are going to tell you that in an earlier version, you can't turn off Windows Updates by using Control Panel or Setting page but now you can turn off Windows Updates in your PC.
Method:-How to Stop Windows 10 Update
- First of all, go to Search option given below left on your Screen.
- Enter term "Services" for Search.
- After Searching "Services" a new will open.
- Scroll your mouse cursor downward and right click on "Windows Updates".
- After the Right click, you see many options there, click on "Properties".
- A new dialog box appears, now see Startup Type click on it, It contains many options.
- You have to select "Disable" Option.
- Now Click "STOP" and Then click on "Apply"
- At last click on "OK"
- Successfully, you have turned off Windows Updates.
Method:-How to Stop Background updates:-If you still found that your Internet Connection consuming more data then try this tip to turn off background Updates.
- Firstly goes to Search option seen on the screen.
- Enter "Services" in it
- A new Dialog Box appears and Select "Background Intelligent Transfer Service".
- Double Click on it and goes to "Startup type"
- In "Startup Type" Select "Disable" Option and Click on "Stop".
- Then Click on "Apply" and "ok".
- On this Dialog Select "Windows Firewall".
- Double Click on it and Select "Disable" Option and Click on "Stop".
- Click "Apply" and "ok".
- Firstly go to "Settings".
- Click on "Network & Internet".
- In Wifi Section you will see "Advanced Options"
- Click on it and after that, you will see two Options but you have to Tick "ON" As Metered Connection.This show that you have a limited Internet Data connection.